After many failed attempts, hopefully this will post. Today was another one of those uninspired days and I had to put a slip from the box. It said "watercolor pencils" and I just happened to have some in the drawer. They're not my favorite thing to work with so I decided to experiment a little. I saw in a book a technique where you activate the watercolor pencil with marker so I tried that. It seemed to work well in the lower part which is supposed to be a scene inspired by a local lake. I confessed I goofed up a bit towards the top and tried to see what would happened if I used water, too. The end result didn't scan that well and I tried to make it more legible in Photoshop, but I'm still not happy with the result. At least, I finished and am still going 168 days strong.